Magic Jack Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Magic Jack Reviews

Magic Jack Comments

JerryCS1 says: (8 years ago)
MagicJack is a great idea. I don't think it is ready for Windows 7, 64 bit. My computer is strong enough but MagicJack has had many problems. It is taking up 2 drives on my computer identified as CD Drive (X:) and Removable Disk (Y:). It frequently does not activate on reboot. Now it has a double outgoing voice and people cannot understand me. I'd e been with tech support for more than 6 hours and they can't fix it. They tell me the programmers or engineers will contact me but they never do. I respect their effort to fix my Magic Jack but they really don't know how. They can't even uninstall it in order to reinstall it.

jennifermelo says: (8 years ago)
I first bought a year of Magic Jack and loved it, tons of savings of a whole year and it worked just fin, I mean my call would drop every now and then but not all the time. Last December I updated to the 5 year service and it's almost impossible to make a call, when I finally make it either I can't hear anything or I hear the othe person but he doens't and it keeps dropping every 2 minutes.

hinmgmn says: (8 years ago)
we got it for christmas and it makes sense realistically because with three cell phones and one work phone it doesn't make sense to pay for another line that rarely rings.

i really love magic jack, but we have an old computer that can run all the time.