Kymaro Curve Control Jeans Reviews and Complaints - KYMARO

Kymaro Curve Control Jeans Reviews

Kymaro Curve Control Jeans Comments

ilovemykymaro10 says: (7 years ago)
i guess it all depends on how you like your jeans (thick, thin, high, low, etc)and what body shape you are. I fell in love with these the first time I put them on ....and have ordered 2 more pair. They fit me perfect and are more comfortable than any jeans I own. I have NEVER purchased jeans without trying them on because I have such a hard time finding comfortable, nice fitting jeans. I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND KYMARO!!!

BigK says: (7 years ago)
I ordered my first pair of Kymaro jeans and Love them. I ordered them from Amerimark, Anthony Richards, online. I ordered 1 size smaller than I usually wear as was suggested and I cannot believe, the comfort of these jeans, the style is very nice with slimming lines. I can bend over, comfortably, no sqeezing or pinching. I will definately order more

colfaxbunch3008 says: (7 years ago)
I order the jeans and they are very thin and they do not fit like the commerical show you, i am very disappointed, also i am having a hard time getting a return slip, i wish i had read the commments before i order my jeans.