Kate Winston Co. ( Jewelery ) Reviews and Complaints - Kate Winston Co.

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Kate Winston Co. ( Jewelery ) Reviews

Kate Winston Co. ( Jewelery ) Comments

upattanayak says: (6 years ago)
Hi I have also fallen into same tap and I have not yet received the JEWELRY, but I changed with $5.99 + $98.00 on my CREDIT CARD.
Please remove this charge from my credit card and cancel my offer. I don;t want to continue any further transaction/charge on my credit card.

EARLIO says: (6 years ago)
I AM ONE THAT FELL FOR THE AD ON AMAZON.COM. I WAS GIVEN A CHOICE OF 1 OUT OF 4 PIECES OF JEWELRY, PLUS FREE SHIPPING. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE TO READ THE FINE PRINT, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ANY FINE PRINT? I AM 70 YRS. OLD AND DON'T SEE THAT WELL. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LETTER CASE WAS USED FOR THE "FINE PRINT AREA" AS IT IS FOR THE "ENTICING ADVERTIZING. "HOWEVER, I RECEIVED THE HEART SHAPED NECKLACE AND SOON AFTER A CREDIT CARD BILL FOR $98.00! IN THE MEANTIME, I HAD RECEIVED ANOTHER PIECE OF JEWELRY, A CROSS, AND IT WAS PRICED AT $49.00. WELL, NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS IS A LONG WAY FROM $5.99! FURTHERMORE, I CALLED MY BANK ABOUT THIS ORDEAL AND THEY SAID TO CALL YOU THAT YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. I CALLED AND TALKED WITH ONE OF YOUR AGENTS AND SHE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE FINE PRINT SAID, BUT I SHOULD GO ON LINE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, AND SO I HAVE. I WANT THIS $147.00 REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT CARD. FURTHERMORE, I HAVE BEEN TOLD I COULD PURCHASE THIS SAME JEWELRY AT WAL-MART FOR $5.00 A PIECE. TRUE OR NOT, WISH TO HAVE IT REMOVED FROM MY CARD!