Hannah Montana Reviews and Complaints - Disney Channel

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Hannah Montana Reviews

Hannah Montana Comments

msnay2002 says: (8 years ago)
i would like to say that I think hannah montanna is full of it. she talks about how she don't want afrcan americans to wear or collect any of her gear. well guess what, us african amercicans are mainly the ones to love her. not saying that other races don't love her. but i think it is a disgrace. i don't think that she sould still be aired on tv because she hates blacks. not wanting blacks to wear or collect her thinkgs doesn't make any dams since. One thing that hannah montanna doesn't have to worry about is my daughter wearing any of her things. This just don't make no damn sense and I am a pissed of parent and there are others. So many black children have there rooms designs just for her and she wanna be stupid, that's a damn shame and I fell like she should apologize to all african americans because we are pissed off.

irenem1971 says: (9 years ago)
I AM SO UPSET MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LOVES HANNAH MONTANA I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM THE CONCERTS TO THE CLOTHES TO RE DOING HER ROOM THEN FOR EASTER I PURCHASED A HANNAH MONTANA GUITAR BOX WITH HANNAH MONTANA STUFF INSIDE CUZ SHE HAD TO HAVE IT AND WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT IT IS TO NOT BE ABLE TO GET THE PRICE OFF THE FRONT OF BOX THE BOX WAS RUINED SOME COLLECTABLE ITEM IT TURNED OUT TO BE I THINK THAT DISNEY SHOULD NOT RUIN THINGS THAT PEOPLE PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE MONEY THAT I SPENT AND THE PRODUCT THAT WE RECIEVED

marcianocarol says: (9 years ago)
The previous message from marcianocarol is a COMPLAINT.

marcianocarol says: (9 years ago)
I bought a Hanna Montana Winter Jacket for my daughter she only wore this jacket about three weeks because half of the buttons fell off and the zipper broke. I am very unhappy because I try to buy what my daughter likes and we live pay check to pay check. Sorry to see that Hanna Montana and Disney put a jacket out on the market for the public to buy which was so poorly made. This means we had to buy my daughter another winter jacket. The question I ask myself with all the money Disney and Hanna Montana have why would you sell something so cheaply made?