Global Discovery Vacations Reviews and Complaints - Global Discovery Vacations (GDV)

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Global Discovery Vacations Reviews

Global Discovery Vacations Comments

jeber says: (2 months ago)
I have been a member for 7 years- and after the first two experiences-decided to take a break- Now I am willing to take another chance and will see what they can do- I am leery, although in the hopes that the cleanliness will be much better- The last two were very much below standard- I will post the results as I will detail the ordeal from start to finish- Here is hoping I did not blow $7000--From jeber

mertaka says: (2 years ago)
Global Discovery Vacation, free vacation to anywhere promisers, no delivery deals. You have to work extra hard to get your vacation if you get it by spending more time on arranging it than having it. I have never been able to get a vacation. Either their website is inaccessible or they threaten those who try to leave their contracts. DON'T BUY IT! DON'T SIGN UP!

shelby6 says: (4 years ago)
I just want to let people know that not all of the resorts are created equal. I let my family use 4 of my stars to stay in Kiss. FL and the place they stayed at was filthy. When I contacted Global they said they would see what they could do and nothing was done. For a 400.00 Maintenance fee and the Admin fee plus what you pay just to have the vacation package you should be able to walk on clean floors and not have someone elses hair in the bathroom. I used this pkg. in VA the Condo was nice but the resorts pools where all in repair. Make sure you ask a lot of questions!!

swilkin says: (5 years ago)
My husband and I have been members of GDV for approximately 1 1/2 years. We have had three vacations through them and two were excellent. The one that we found unacceptable was taken care of and our most recent to St. Martin was booked. We stayed at Point Blue and it was awesome. I do have a concern with GDV in these economic times and that is that they are letting go of some of their contracts and Point Blue is one. As GDV members we will not be able to go back to this spot. My hope is that they continue to find decent resorts and chose to discontinue the ones that run down, apathetic to members needs or out of the way spots. I remain happy with our time share overall.

StPaula says: (5 years ago)
My Husband & I have been members for 2 years now and we have been happy so far with the vacations with have chosen.