Extreme Acaiberry Reviews and Complaints - Acai Performance Products

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Extreme Acaiberry Reviews

Extreme Acaiberry Comments

Erica22 says: (10 years ago)
I already put in a complaint as to talk to a lawyer My confirmation # 805319

jmay says: (10 years ago)
T & C ON THE FIRST PAGE OF WEBSITE WWW.EXTREMEACAIBERRY.COM

I understand that by ordering Extreme Acaiberry, I am agreeing to receive Extreme Acaiberry for a free 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $3.95 (non-refundable) for S&P. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 1-877-350-8480 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 14th day my credit card will automatically be charged $92.58 (Free Shipping) for a 31 day supply of Extreme Acaiberry to be shipped at that time to my door.
Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $92.58 every 31 days for a new supply of Extreme Acaiberry.
I understand that I may cancel any future shipments Monday through Friday by calling 1-877-350-8480. Our hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm MST. We do not accept returns on any products that have been shipped.

Extreme Acaiberry