Extended Warranty Reviews and Complaints - Universal Technical Services or UTS

Extended Warranty Reviews

Extended Warranty Comments

ncbluejay says: (5 years ago)
UTS has awful customer service and it is impossible to speak with a supervisor or get a return call from one. I have been waiting to get my treadmill fixed since february..it is now august.

tiffanyk74 says: (5 years ago)
I love UTS. Extended warranty or insurance is always such a pain to use. UTS operators are helpful and courteous. Their technical knowledge made it is for me to diagnois my problem over the phone. The coverage is cheap for the service that they provide. I will renew this contract for as long as possible.

Treadmill says: (6 years ago)
I have been waiting on the wrong end of a telephone for over 20 minutes and have had the same experience as ccarrington and bubbadirect. Is UTS still in business or have they folded their tent? I to have a NordiTrack Treadmill and have an extended warranty in place that we pay $70.00 per year for. Does anyone know if these people are still in business?