Everyday Privileges Gold Reviews and Complaints - Haband Company

Everyday Privileges Gold Reviews

Everyday Privileges Gold Comments

Nofool says: (4 months ago)
Today I got a Bill from EPG for $16.99. I have never heard of this Company, so therefore I did not Order anything from them. Just another SCAM someone is doing.I hope this helps everyone that reads it, to not fall for their SCAM.

roxipetersen says: (3 years ago)
I Wound like to try your produts,I have read nothing but good thinks about it.

tarries says: (4 years ago)
I'm upset that I was promised a 40-50 dollar Walmart gift card if I tried the program for 30 days, no obligation. So many times with different companies, including gas voucher marketers, I never got my gift card. I'm left to wonder if somebody within is stealing or the companies are being dishonest. Walmart won't do anything about it.

gtsjan says: (4 years ago)
I have had a membership through EPG now for years. I only buy the gift cards at 20% off. Not much else if of benefit to me. But buying the gift cards is saving me a ton of money, for places that I purchase items regularly like Safeway, Sears, Chili's, Macy's, and JCPenney. They are the same exact gift cards that I would purchase through the store. For every $100 that I purchase, it only costs me $80. Not too shabby at all.

gtsjan says: (4 years ago)

AFChief says: (4 years ago)
These folks scared me too! Especially when they said I would get something risk free--then of course wanted my credit card. I couldn't verify them by address/website. FYI--I found a group of dedicated Vets that were in the preliminary stages of a deep-discount buying service for military members (active, retired, reserve and guard). I got a phenominal deal on a great dinner for four--~60% off, plus they had huge saving on a ton of other stuff. I'm keeping my eye on their new web-site "www.Mil-PG.com" (I think its Military Purcasing Group).

jnadenik7 says: (4 years ago)
They keep calling my cell ophone & saying I will get $200 worth of gas certificates for only $3.60. Now I don't know about you - but my momma didn't raise no fool! I had to get transfered 2 times to get anyone that would tell me what the parent comp. was and a phone # & website to contact. They must be based in India or Pakistan b/c that is the accent which is very hard to understand even though they say they are in Pheonix, AZ. This sounds like a royal scam and I hope none of you buy into it!

bebetsynow says: (4 years ago)
Be very careful in reading the fine print. You can only use one coupon per purchase, and all purchases must be made through their website. My items were backordered so the grace period had already expired by them time my merchandise arrived. No chance to get my $10 (not $40 as explained) back before I was charged for the membership. Now I am trying to order gift cards and being told that I must enable all cookies in order for it to work. This would seem to be much more trouble than it is worth and is going to wind up costing me money instead of saving it.