Douglas Tires Reviews and Complaints - Douglas Tires

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Douglas Tires Reviews

Douglas Tires Comments

Leojdpa says: (3 years ago)
I like them very much. I have them on 2 cars. They handle the road very very well. It is very hard to get them to squeal cornering hard and fast. Traction is great. I was told by Walmart personel they really wont last 45000 miles but who cares when they hold the road so well. You will be satisfied. I was told they are actually goodyear and i had to register them on goodyears site per walmarts instructions.

Leojdpa says: (3 years ago)