Direct Tv Reviews and Complaints - DIRECTV

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Direct Tv Reviews

Direct Tv Comments

gill9 says: (9 years ago)
I recently made the mistake of getting direct tv because and only because cable was not available at my new address. this was one of the worse decisions of my life. I was promised the "the most high def channels available" however what I got was the biggest rip-off of my life. Even though I pay extra for high def I don't get any of the major network channels in high def. That means no superbowl, no NBA finals, no sitcoms, no anything on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS or Fox. I have since tried to negotiate a smaller price to compensate for the lack of HD programming but was met with an idiot representative from DTV who didnt help at all. Now I am ending my service because of this issue and they are charging me a $360.00 cancelation fee. Please tell everyone you know to not ever consider using direct tv, they are the worst companie I have ever dealt with. Please do not make the same mistake I did by giving them your buisiness.

dianefrompa says: (9 years ago)
I've told my story so many times I'm tired of writing it, so now all I'm going to say is "DON'T SIGN UP FOR DIRECTTV," you will be sorry!!!! They are an insult to other US corporations.

palmers says: (10 years ago)
I've had horrible experiences with DTV. As a customer since 1997, you'd think they'd value my patronage. Nope. They lied about the cost of the package I installed when I moved, they installed an HD Receiver that constantly freezes and has not worked properly, they have a two-week backlog for technician help, and they won't allow me out of my contract early even though they haven't provided the service they promised. Customers have no rights, no honor, and no concern from DTV. Do not do business with them!

VeryMadd says: (10 years ago)
Where do I file a law suit? Ca or.?

I Was ripped off by sales promises, DTV installers who are hired with no experience off the street.

I looked at the list of complaints and you have a major problem.

All I want to know is this, Where DO I File For My Small Claims, Just give mw a City Please.

Ruben Camargo

VeryMadd says: (10 years ago)
I had Dish for five years, after being harassed by DTV for lower rates and more of the same service for less, I finally gave in. Huge very stupid mistake. The installation and service was the worst. Customer Service was even worse to fix the problem. DTV hires people that promise you the world. In Reality these are sales people who make money off promises that will never happen. When the customer calls back there is no record of the big bonus deal the customer made with the sales rep. When DTV sends installers out, these installers are not direct inployees. DVT uses a outside contractor. These people are not certified installers by DTV or any one. In fact a homeless man with a couple of tools could be hired to work in your home. Yhis is discrsceful and DVT should be responsible for the millions of complaints on the internet.

I would now like to know where do I file a Law suit. You also ripped me off like many others.

Ruemn Camargo