Dermapril Reviews and Complaints - Rauscher-Bekke

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Dermapril Reviews

Dermapril Comments

sandyxray says: (9 years ago)
dermapril! does this company actually exist? I have send numerus amount of emails to customercare and they respond by saying that within 24 to 48 hours a rep will contact me. I am still waiting. I live in Australia and the numbers i have on the invoices i have received are not connected. If there is anyone who can help me cancell this product please help asap thankyou sandy

catfish2009 says: (9 years ago)
I liked Dermapril, although I returned it. Reason, was I heard how much I would be charged after receiving it. Did as instructed within the 14 days, so far no problem and was going to order some more until I read these comments. Afraid to!!! I could tell the difference in my skin while using it and since now not using it. Sorry, to hear all this complaints. peggy

acm3222 says: (9 years ago)
This product is a rip-off. They said it was free but they took money out of my account two times. Please don't even start ordering this product. One of the biggest scam I've ever encounter and the product doesn't even work.

DrFred says: (9 years ago)
I ordered a "free" sample and found that my credit card was charged 3 times for small smounts (1.00, etc.). A week or so later I had an unexpected medical emergency and was in ICU for nearly a week, then sent home to recover. During this time they charged my credit card $79+ . I received bottles of some substance I did not order and was unable to acquire an address to return them to. I also called Capital One to dispute the charge.(their fraud dept., by the way, had warned me earlier about these scams). Capital One got them on the phone and they promised no more charges. Dermapril or some surrogate called me later and continued to insist they had the right to debit my account. So, I am now writing to both the Florida and Arizona AG's offices, and possible to consumer affairs (federal) as was mentioned in one of the posts on this website.
Maybe this scam deserves to be on national TV. I'll send a copy of this complaint to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX and see if any of them consider it to be newsworthy.

Anonymous46 says: (9 years ago)
Here is my story and hopefully it will be helpful. I purchased the free samples of Dermapril (Rauscher Bekke) and Nutri Blvd (ResV) on 3-30-09. When I received two more of each product I thought they made a mistake and were sending me extra free sample bottles, not the case! I discovered three charges on my bank statement from each company on 6-01-09. After becoming completely irate, here is what I did:

6-01-09
Step 1: I called both companies to get a refund. Both were rude and unhelpful. After 3-4 conversations with both companies I finally got an RMA#, but was told I would only be refunded one of the bottles. These companies are obviously not professional or reputable.
Step 2: I called my bank to file a claim. I gave them a detailed history and was told to return the entire product and to include a letter to each company that I am requesting a full refund within 30 days. I was instructed to call back if I had not received a full refund within 30 days.
Step 3: I called the Florida Attorney General’s Office and filed a claim (877-251-7581). Very helpful gentlemen there instructed me to call the Federal Trade Commission (877-382-4357), which I called to file a claim. The FTC rep told me to call back if I did not get a full refund and was given a reference number. I was also instructed to call the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (850-488-2221 press prompt #4). The woman there was also very helpful and gave me this link to file a claim: http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html I filed a detailed claim online and have received several letters stating that my claims were being investigated. The agencies were thankful that I had taken the time to report these problems, so I encourage everyone to do the same, that’s the only way we can stop these fraudulent companies from ripping off more people.

6-03-09
Step 4: I returned three Dermapril and three Nutri Blvd (ResV) bottles back in separate padded envelopes, each one was sent by certified mail at the post office. I wrote the RMA# on each envelope. (Nutri Blvd responded to one of the agencies stating that I never sent the product back, dated 7-16-09, which was a lie.)

8-14-09
Step 5: I followed up with my bank and told them that I had sent back the product via certified mail, but had only received $87.97 from Nutri Blvd on 7-16-09 and nothing from Dermapril. The gentleman on the phone proceeded to file the history report and about forty minutes later I was issued a full refund for both companies from my bank.

8-17-09
Step 6: Today I received three emails from Dermapril each stating that I would be issued a refund for each bottle. I believe this is because the Florida state agencies sent them a formal complaint on my behalf, which is now public record.
Step 7: I followed up with these agencies by mailing copies of my original email invoices, which do not state that I am enrolling in a monthly auto-shipment program. I also sent copies of the certified mail receipts for each bottle proving that the companies received the returned product.
PS` One of the Florida government agency reps told me that they have been getting a lot of complaints, so please do your duty and tell your story. Also, beware of posts who say they love the product and that you should read the terms and conditions, they are posted by the company.

brown7 says: (9 years ago)
I ordered the risk free trial, went on vacation and forgot to return. My debit card was charged $80. I also received a bottle of Reservatrol, don't know where this came from, I never ordered this item. I cancelled my membership yesterday and received another box today, another charge to my debit card for $80. And guess what I cannot return because it is 100% non refundable. This product is for the rich not for an unemployed person as myself. $160 down the drain. I have learned a valuable lesson. Please beware of these scam advertising pop ups. Don't learn the hard way like I did. I could have bought groceries with the money I gave to these scam artists. Nothing abou this was free.

M from
Texas

sinmarkor says: (9 years ago)
I never ordered Dermapril. I was charged once for a package that never arrived. You issued a credit for that. Then I received a package on the 24th of July which I returned to you immediately using RMA 84571A180074. Please issue a credit for that. You re-shipped that package on the same day as you issued the first credit. credit. Is this a scam? I NEVER wanted DERMAPRIL. I see that other people have had the same problem. Please settle this as soon as possible. I see that there is a site for reporting misuse of the Internet.

sinmarkor says: (9 years ago)
NEVER RECEIVED THE "FREE" SAMPLE!! Only received a BILL for $79.95 plus shipping. What kind of scam is this?

pandora7179 says: (9 years ago)
Bottom line -- there is no such thing as free. If you read everything, it makes it very clear that you will be sent automatic shipments at the end of your introductory 30 day trial period. Anyone who has ever tried such an arrangement knows that it takes more than 30 days to get such a thing reversed, which means you will also have to go through the pain of canceling a subscription as well. Do what I did -- avoid all the subscription crap, take your chances fairly and order it off of ebay -- much less painless. I just got my order -- have not tried it, but won't have to cancel anything. Truthfully, I don't think anything works; nevertheless, for 60 bucks, I will give it a try. Pandora

paula614 says: (9 years ago)
Dermapril SP does not work! Not only does it not do what it's suppose to do but the company gets you in the back-end once you cancel your order. Other companies allow you to return the product and get a refund. DERMAPRIL WILL NOT! If your return your order and cancel. DERMAPRIL WILL NOT REFUND! They will tell you to keep the order and thank you for the $69.95 + $5.00 shipping even though we don't honor our product. It's yours and we won't give you any money back! Take note before you order.