Customer Service And Billing Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Customer Service And Billing Reviews

Customer Service And Billing Comments

dianna says: (7 years ago)
can u tell me how to get a phone number and what-ever goes with it? thank you

mumtaz says: (7 years ago)
I have bought Majick jack a Year ago, was working very well. I now want to extend the service so how do I make the payment. I would also like to talk to a live agent is it possible, Please let me know. My service is disconnected how do I get it going.

FUCKMAGICJACK says: (8 years ago)
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET A CUSTOMER FUCKING SERVICE DEPT????????????????????? WHY DO YOU NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE???????THAT IS A SIGN OF PISS POOR BUSINESS.THE MOST TACTFUL WAY I KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IS.......FUCK YOU YOU LOWLIFE PIECES OF SHIT.I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY RETAILER THAT SELLS YOUR COCKSUCKING SHIT KNOWS THAT I WOULDN'T WIPE MY ASS WITH YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKERS.EAT SHIT AND DIE ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!

Franklyn says: (8 years ago)
my credit card is showing failed Decline 51 can you explain what does that mean?

fely27 says: (8 years ago)
HOpe there is improvement

fely27 says: (8 years ago)
My problems with magic jack while I am talking the word in the other line can't unterstand me. How can you fix this and I would like to renew for one year. I am senior and this the only amount I can afford. Thanks

mhazine says: (8 years ago)
is there a phone#to contact to buy international calling