Customer Service & Billing. Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Customer Service & Billing. Reviews

Customer Service & Billing. Comments

pickel2 says: (7 months ago)
I would like to renew my service and pay my bill and I need a garantee that it will work or my money back 931-424-6466 Please send email today I have sick relatives in Alabama If I get no responce I will be forsed to get service elswhere Thank you Alvia Clark Greenhaw.I do not need more problems I have hade my M.J. unit for 2 years and haven't got to use it but 1 time.

TETENGFER3412 says: (8 months ago)
I was charged of telephone telephone services automatically deducted from Boa bank acct. I paid this for 3yrs. service in Sept.2014.what was the telephone services you are charging because of many human and mechanical error I am very meticulous of checking all my bills. FROM : Duc MCKINNEY 951-888-9824 MARCIDUC@YAHOO.COM 3YRS SERVICE FROM 2014 TO SEPT. 2017

loganw says: (2 years ago)
I need to renew my account, but can;t get in760-298-0767

gypsy77 says: (4 years ago)
Can someone advise me by email or phone call when my subscription expires?? please let me know asap.
James Butler - 769-218-3140

tiny says: (5 years ago)
Magic Jack mine stopped working today and I have wasted the day trying to fill out paper work to have a new module sent to me, I think I ended up with a extension of my time with the co. hell that will not help what a bunch of BS and we made the asshole rich. at least I put up a address where I can be reached??????????

BABYBONES says: (5 years ago)
i need to now who to call to get my service turn back on write me at BABYBONES74@YAHOO.COM

EasyLife says: (5 years ago)
I changed my mind about the Magic Jack after reading the comments regarding customer service. I don't want to go through hell trying to get a refund if they make a mistake or trying to get a person all day. I would really be upset if they kept billing my credit card with extra charges, trying to dispute it with my credit card company and trying to get a refund. It sounds like a big headache and bad business. Thanks for informing me of the mess I can get into. I will wait until I see on here that they have fixed the customer service problems and then rethink buying the Magic Jack. I will say no to the Magic Jack right now.

hopkinsonbelle says: (5 years ago)
My magicjack service has been disabled 4 days ago. However, I have paid for 5 year reregistration 3 days ago, ans I still have no service. In addition, my credit card was charged 4 times before the payment was accepted and i was given an order number. I was charged $69,95 3 three times, and i was charged 39.95 once, before i finally got an order number. Please help me to retrieve the additional $69.95 x 2, and 39.95x1. Also, please help to restore my magic service. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

babygril says: (5 years ago)
this ismichael creech you owe me $209.80 i wont my refund. plese notefiy me at my #is 503-334-7247. my jack #is 503882-7709. n/s. thank you.

birthe says: (6 years ago)
I paid for one year to start, and five years extended time. this was about a year ago, and they say my time will expire soon. What is that all about?

Post a comment for Customer Service & Billing.