Customer Service & Billing. Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Customer Service & Billing. Reviews

Customer Service & Billing. Comments

loganw says: (1 year ago)
I need to renew my account, but can;t get in760-298-0767

gypsy77 says: (3 years ago)
Can someone advise me by email or phone call when my subscription expires?? please let me know asap.
James Butler - 769-218-3140

tiny says: (4 years ago)
Magic Jack mine stopped working today and I have wasted the day trying to fill out paper work to have a new module sent to me, I think I ended up with a extension of my time with the co. hell that will not help what a bunch of BS and we made the asshole rich. tinydts@hotmail.com at least I put up a address where I can be reached??????????

BABYBONES says: (4 years ago)
i need to now who to call to get my service turn back on write me at BABYBONES74@YAHOO.COM

EasyLife says: (4 years ago)
I changed my mind about the Magic Jack after reading the comments regarding customer service. I don't want to go through hell trying to get a refund if they make a mistake or trying to get a person all day. I would really be upset if they kept billing my credit card with extra charges, trying to dispute it with my credit card company and trying to get a refund. It sounds like a big headache and bad business. Thanks for informing me of the mess I can get into. I will wait until I see on here that they have fixed the customer service problems and then rethink buying the Magic Jack. I will say no to the Magic Jack right now.

hopkinsonbelle says: (4 years ago)
My magicjack service has been disabled 4 days ago. However, I have paid for 5 year reregistration 3 days ago, ans I still have no service. In addition, my credit card was charged 4 times before the payment was accepted and i was given an order number. I was charged $69,95 3 three times, and i was charged 39.95 once, before i finally got an order number. Please help me to retrieve the additional $69.95 x 2, and 39.95x1. Also, please help to restore my magic service. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

babygril says: (4 years ago)
this ismichael creech you owe me $209.80 i wont my refund. plese notefiy me at creech6@clear.net my #is 503-334-7247. my jack #is 503882-7709. n/s. thank you.

birthe says: (4 years ago)
I paid for one year to start, and five years extended time. this was about a year ago, and they say my time will expire soon. What is that all about?

mjackoff says: (5 years ago)
YMax Communications Corp.
Fax: 561-586-2328
Email: peter.russo@ymaxcorp.com
Email: russop@magicjack.com

Magic jacks corporate info

sarahweisman says: (5 years ago)
How do I pay my bill so I can
have my magic jack turned back on .
I want to have the same number
614-859-4801.I will pay with a
debit card Call me at 740-845-1547

Post a comment for Customer Service & Billing.