Customer Service Reviews and Complaints - LESLIES POOL SUPPLIES

Customer Service Reviews

Customer Service Comments

PhxAreaRealEstate says: (1 year ago)
First of all, calling 1-800-Leslies for pool service, you get representatives that must hate their jobs because they are rude and can't wait to get you off their phone. Being a real estate agent that needed to get pool repairs done before close of escrow I called Leslies because that's who my clients used to install a new pump previously. Never again will I use Leslies for myself or my clients!! First, the part ordered was wrong, I was told the correct one would be ordered and they would call when it came in. No calls after 2 weeks. I called, they said the part was never ordered and that they would order it. Another 10 days go by, no call. I call today, they said I should have called the local store to see if the part came in! Why?? The technician ordered it and said either he or the dispatcher would call me when it came in! The home is one mile away from 2 Leslie's stores and I'm supposed to know which store it should have shipped to?? Ryan, the technician was very professional but the ball was dropped. Now I'm told the part will be installed in 2 days. This house closed escrow at the end of June and the buyers are still waiting for this part. Unbelievable! I will never call 1-800-Leslies for service (rude again today, no matter how nice you are on the phone) nor will I buy my own pool supplies from Leslie's again. There are so many other reputable pool repair/supply companies out there that would love to have my clients' business and I will make sure other real estate agents are aware of Leslie's and their poor customer service.

raydo says: (5 years ago)
horrible customer service - the pump I purchased less than a year ago failed this year. brought it to the store - one week goes by without a call back - I call - rep told me there was nothing wrong with it. I went to the store and the manager told me that was a mistake & showed me what I already new. said he would honor the warranty and it would take 3-5 business days. Nearly two weeks later - no pump. pool is going to be expensive to get clean again. store manager did not return calls. I will NEVER spend an other penny at any Leslie pools....ever.

Sluggo says: (6 years ago)
I called sunday to tell them the pump they rebuilt was making noise, Guy said bring it 1st thing monday, monday at opening I did, guy says he doesn't know if he can get to it and that he hates working on my style pump...4:30 I call to see if he looked, said he would and call in an hour, 6:10 now, store closed and nothing.....

govermentboy says: (6 years ago)
YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR STORES AND LEARN FROM THEM.LISTEN TO WHAT THE CUSTOMER HAS TO SAY,IF THEY TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE A MESSAGE THERE IS SOMETHING BROKE,AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED?IF NOT YOU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS EVERY SUMMER.

govermentboy says: (6 years ago)
YOU NEED TO HIRE,BETTER, CLEAN SHAVEN,NO DRUNKS OFF THE STREET.

govermentboy says: (6 years ago)
the worst service ever,never will step foot in a leslies store again,the person,BOB.AT THE INA STORE IN TUCSON,threw my parts on counter,said we dont have it,then ansered phone.i think is was hung over,not clean shaven this is the kind of people you have,TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST,AND E-MAIL LIST