Customer Service Reviews and Complaints - Dell Inc.

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Customer Service Reviews

Customer Service Comments

consumer02 says: (9 years ago)
Dell should train their customer care personnel to solve issues not to pass the issues around.

consumer02 says: (9 years ago)
I am so frustrated with Dell customer service. I ordered ink cartridges, one for black and one for color, only to find out that the color cartridge would not print the red ink! I know this for a fact because my old color cartridge still has some ink left and is working well. I called numerous times to Dell customer care, passed around all the time, emailed twice only to be provided with the 1-800 number once more. Today, 2 minutes ago, I called once more, passed three times just to be placed on hold and eventually, the call center personnel disconnected me. What sort of customer care is that! All I needed was a $28 replacement for a Dell 926 color ink. Terrible customer service experience.