Credit Card Reviews and Complaints - CFNA/Firestone Credit

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Credit Card Reviews

Credit Card Comments

mkrause1 says: (4 years ago)
Earlier I left a note about how it is almost impossible to make a payment by telephone electronic check. It is also I think impossible to make a payment online. The payment form did not give me a clear your payment has been processed when Submit button was pressed. The cursor continued to return to the payment date line with a message that payment can be scheduled for up to 6 months in advance.

mkrause says: (4 years ago)
It is almost impossible to make monthly payments on this credit card by telephone/electronic check. The voice-activated menu repeatedly states I didn't get that and asks the customer to repeat. Live customer service often does not answer after the estimated "wait time" of 2 or more minutes. Live customer service also states the menu can be accessed by voice as well as telephone keypad commands, but the automated voice states it didn't get that.

duster says: (5 years ago)
not sure where this guy lives but im in missouri and i recently finished bankruptcy a few months ago. i can do everything they can do so i HATE paying for someone else to but i heard plaza tire had this same offer so i tried and was approved for 800 limit. because of this card my credit score went from 540 (bankruptcy) to 639 in one payment. i found it amazing and obviously extremely helpful. because of this i also recently got another credit card. my trick is to not use either until i have the money in the bank! that way when bill time comes around i just take what i had in savings for the bill so it has zero intrest. so doing it this way it dont matter what the apr is you dont even pay any of it. for my new card its 19 point something but it makes no difference cause i never use it till i have cash in hand. to get back on subject though i thank this company very much and i only use the card for oil changes and tires. it has done me well

sinelaw says: (5 years ago)
I went to Firestone for car service in July. They clerk was nice enough to sign me up for credit card account with CFNA so that I get 10% off my service. I got a 90 day interest free deal as long as I paid for the minimum payment each month. I decided to pay the whole thing off in 2 payments; one payment at beginning of Aug and one at the end.

On Aug 25, I called in to CFNA to ask why the statement is showing late fees and interest charge without receiving any payment from beginning of the month. After digging around, I put down the wrong address on my payment for ebill in Bank of America. The problem was that there was NO payment address on my statement when I logged into CFNA, so I wrote down the address for the car service. I called in to ask for my money back, they are only returning late fees and not removing finance charges. When I said it's not my fault that there is no address on my statement online to make payment to, the respresentative acknowledge that it's not my fault but there is no way for her to give me my money back.

The second time I called CFNA customer service, they said that they remove late fees for me as a courtesy, they are not required to do that. Also, my case is the first time ever happened. This is unacceptable customer service compare to others. If I want to make a payment, I should have all the information I need from a statement online AND not have to call customer service to ask for address. It's also wrong to ACKNOWLEDGE that it's not my fault YET charge me for their own mistake.

Overall, they have bad customer service and their internet statement is a scam to everyone relies on internet to pay their bills.

At the time of writing, I will cancel my credit card from CFNA since they obviously don't have a need for me as a customer.