Cookware With Cuisinart Reviews and Complaints - sweepstakes clearinghouse

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Cookware With Cuisinart Reviews

Cookware With Cuisinart Comments

getonwithit says: (3 years ago)
How much is the shipping and handling?

missyme2 says: (4 years ago)
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COOKWARE!!!! I have older Cuisinart Cookware which I've had for five years and it's still in GREAT CONDITION. My last purchase of the Cuisinart 10 piece cookware set (SAME MODEL#)is TERRIBLE QUALITY. In just six months of light use...it is PITTED and stained (I don't wash them in the dishwasher.) According to Cuisinart this set was made 'lighter weight' per customer request. It is TERRIBLE and the older (not THAT much heavier) cookware is by far clearly better made and there is no pitting or staining. I have to pay shipping both ways to have one skillet 'ANALYZED' and then Cuisinart will decide whether the problem is mine or not???? BUYER BEWARE!!!! DON'T THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THIS DEFECTIVE COOKWARE. BUY ANOTHER BRAND!

missyme2 says: (4 years ago)

UVESS says: (5 years ago)
I HAVE ALWAYS USED CUISINART COOKWARE.I FIRST PURCHASED IT IN 1985 HOWEVER,THE QUALITY HAS REALY GONE DOWN HILL!!! WHILE FIXING CHICKEN,JUST CARVING THE BREAST MEAT, MY 9INCH SERATED KNIFE SNAPPED IN HALF. AFTER MY FAILED COFFEE MAKER I HAVE DESIDED TO MAKE SAFETY FIRST. I WILL NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER OF ANY CUISINART PRODUCTS.