Complaints Reviews and Complaints - Wal-Mart

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Complaints Reviews

Complaints Comments

tina72 says: (8 years ago)
I want to know Why in the world, Maxfactor panstick foundation is being deleted!!??

tikitalons says: (8 years ago)
I purchased a NET 10 phone at Walmart may 3rd and
was receiving calls from a business.
My roomate also experience the
same problem . I emailed a Report Ripoff and complained, and the
very next day my NET 10 PHONE WAS SHUT OFF!!!
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE GALL???

shelbella says: (8 years ago)
My name is shelley Mcbride and i entered the store easter sunday around 1:30 pm to purchase a basket for my daughters boyfriend that i found out was just coming for dinner, i saw the already made up easter baskets on the shelf the day before. There was 1 left when i got there easter sunday and i grabbed it but there was no price tag on it. i asked for a manager and about half hour later she came over to talk to me. and another 20 minutes later she told me I could not purchase it because it was a raffle that 1 of the employees have won. why it was on the shelf she coulk not tell me. needless to say i was very upset and will not go back to the store.I am very disapointed. walmart in natrona heights pa

olivar says: (9 years ago)
i purchased a 42 inch plasma tv in june 11, 2008 I am need service on it vizio is willing to do repairs if I have proof of purchase from walmart. I have no receipt I tried getting a copy of receipt from walmart store but they will not issue me one. Claiming they stop that serviceof issuing copies of receipts. I am not looking for a refund I just want my 750 dollar tv repaired and it,s only 8 month old.

crazybird says: (9 years ago)
I have shopped at Wal-Mart due to finances, but it is getting beyond bad there.....I just bought a darn FLASHLIGHT and had the thing fall apart when I tried to put the batteries in. I have let a ton of things go for inferior performance.....figuring you get what you pay for....but it's getting insane when you never even get to use it before it falls apart. I've had it. This company can sink for all I care....poor doesn't equal no functioning products.