Chiro8000 Reviews and Complaints - Forte Systems

Chiro8000 Reviews

Chiro8000 Comments

prem says: (5 years ago)
wow. this is really funny that Anthony Schwartz (see review below) who is one of the owners of Forte (producers of Chiro 8000) would write the only glowing review of his own product on this website.

Docroc44 says: (5 years ago)
Bought this program around 8 months ago. I was told at the time of purchase that it came with tech support. Tried to call them on 3 or 4 occasions and never got to speak to a rep. nor did I get a call back.
Stay away from this program. DO NOT BUY.

AnthonySchwartz says: (5 years ago)
The more I use the application, the more I like it. After having the software for almost 5 or six years, I am just starting to get used to using the HCFA map more and wonder why I didn't use it more before. It helps speed up navigation through the patient demographics and insurance fields.
Appointment calendar: I really like being able to bring up a patient and simply pasting the name into the appointment calendar.
The Home section: helps keep me organized. No small feat!
Insurance and patient billing: helps bring order to this otherwise impossible task.
Patient records and notes: probably this is what I use the most. I haven't made a paper file folder for a patient in a couple of years at least. Prior to that, I would have files all over the place. When a patient would ask for their last prescription, or when the last examination was, or I would need it for some insurance purpose, that file could be anywhere. It could be in my briefcase, it could be in a pile waiting for billing, or a pile waiting for filing etc.
Essentially I cannot function without the software.
Perhaps I like the My Corner section the best since I can look at my new granddaughter's picture.
With each new version, the program becomes more aesthetically pleasing and functional.
I could keep going, as I rely on the program six days a week. Definitely one of the best moves I ever made. Six years ago I didn't know how to turn on a computer. The 8000 was the first program I ever bought. I was able to buy it in modular form and build it up as I needed. It is a great value!

pjwwjp says: (6 years ago)
Chiro8000 will not load, say SQL is not running and it clearly is. I cannot even get the program started.

Brownj69 says: (6 years ago)
I have to say this has been the worse 4 years ever dealing with this company. Dont ever try to get a real tech after hours..If they answer the phone you will get a level one who is too busy playing solitare to help you. I have really started looking for a better co. that has a better product. If your looking, do yourself a favor and stay clear of this Co. and software..all CRAP!!

mccg says: (6 years ago)
Is anyone else out there having problems with thier SQL server shutting down with chiro8000? I am having a hard time figuring out if they designed a shut down or wether it's a window xp update problem.

bguz42 says: (6 years ago)
might be able to help you have been using chiro8000 for a few years. it does have issues.

dcgh says: (6 years ago)
ps its ver 11 on xp with the update.

dcgh says: (6 years ago)
i cant use the database utility because it thinks the chiro8000 is open but the files are all closed. Therefore i cant backup or restore my patient files.