Chip Registration Reviews and Complaints - 24PETWATCH

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Chip Registration Reviews

Chip Registration Comments

kevinwynn says: (5 years ago)
Shortly after adopting Murphy we visited our regular Vet and found that the micro chip from your company that was implanted in her did not match the tag we received. I contacted your call center right away and several times, keeping in mind that the minimum hold time I experienced was 20 minutes... The only info I was able to get from your call center was that the implanted tag matched another dog of another breed somewhere else in the country, but that's as far as you would go... I understand that the humane society that we adopted from had obviously mixed up the tags, but I was told by your call center that they could not release any info to me, and no attempt or follow through was ever attempted by your company to correct this situation, which obviously effects at least one more of your customers as well. Though I feel that this response to your friendly request to continue some sort of a customer friendly service will fall on deaf ears as my several original attempts did, I figured why not... I spend far less time thinking about what to say without being all out vulgar that had I tried calling worthless call center again.

p.s. If you had found a dog and it had a phone number to call but took 20 minutes before someone answered, would you actually sit there that long waiting for someone to answer? I bet not!!!

rgc1446 says: (7 years ago)
XSDR - You're too funny. No one is impressed with your claim that you're an attorney/PhD, and juvenile threats like that don't scare anyone.

XSDR says: (7 years ago)
Rescued my girl from humane society who were quick to 'give' "free" ID chip and implant it. Went online to register, gave name,phone,address, etc. and was dumped to 'login' page with no username/password given to me and wouldn't log me in anyway. Will call y'all 1 time today and ANY runaround I'll bring suit -yes, am an attorney/doctor of law AND PhD - also retired so have all the time in the world to litigate - suggest you involve YOUR legal dept. NOW