Auto Center Reviews and Complaints - Wal-Mart

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Auto Center Reviews

Auto Center Comments

alisakornmeyer11 says: (7 years ago)
We purchased a Max 65 battery on December 31, 2010 for $84.97 and on March 19, 2011 we were taking it back to be tested due to it not starting the vehicle. After waiting around for over an hour we are told that there is nothing wrong with the battery and then they tell us it is our vehicle. Well here it is April 22, 2011 and again it won't start. So we have to go somewhere else to purchase a new battery and take this less than 4 month old battery back once again just to be told that there is nothing they can do because the machine says that it is fine. When checked somewhere else we are told that they think it has a bad cell and won't hold charge. Now the manager of the Auto Center continues to tell me that it is policy and that they are only going to give me $9.00 for a core and that is all she can do for me. Some how that just doesn't sit to well with me.