Allof The Above Reviews and Complaints - Magic Jack

Claim this company Are you a decision maker at this company? Claim this company

Allof The Above Reviews

Allof The Above Comments

mamamel2jonny says: (8 years ago)
i absolutely LOVE my magic jack!!! i have NEVER had any of the problems anyone on here is talking about! we've had it for 6 months and not a single problem yet! I tell all my friends and family to at least try it. we've saved over $360 not having to pay a monthly phone bill! i think its worth the $40..who knows, you may love it like us :)

mamamel2jonny says: (8 years ago)

sidekiller says: (8 years ago)
have had a magicjack for almost 3 months, i do a lot of traveling and us it in my labtop, tonight it broke at the usb junction, i get ahold of magicjack and they tell me im out of luck go buy a new one. if they knew that the customer was going to be traveling why did they make it so weak and fragile, ill never buy one again ill go with skype

mmmm-mmmm-mmmm-magicjack...iluvem.

measure me

HAVE I MEASURED UP?

dickanders says: (8 years ago)
We are snowbirds, have a home in WA and a home in CA. I bought my magicjack in CA. It works great if the broadband connection has adequate speed -- above 80kb for sure. I've used it in locations while away from home where the speed was marginal, then there were interuptions and it was marginal. But even in those situations if I shut down my browser it was OK. I've used in in WA with the CA area code and people in that area code called as though I was still in CA -- any call in that area code is a local call. Pretty neat. I've been very happy with mine and considering getting one with a WA area code if any are available.