Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the Web Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
2. Underage users: The Web Site does not knowingly collect PI from children under thirteen (13) years of age. This is not a Web Site directed to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to MeasuredUp. If MeasuredUp discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided the Web Site with PI, we will delete that child's PI from the system.
3. Anonymous Information: When you visit the Web Site, our web servers automatically collect Web Site usage information. Web site usage information is anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our Web Site, and it includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the time-span of their stays. MeasuredUp collects the anonymous information automatically as it is sent to us by your web browser as well as referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Web Site, and IP address. We may also determine what technology is available through your browser in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page.
4. Log File Information: When visitors open pages from our Web Site, our servers log the visitor's IP address. MeasuredUp may collect IP addresses for a range of internal purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to review the number of visits to different pages on our Web Site.
6. Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Web Site, MeasuredUp may employ 'clear GIFs' which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
2. Any PI or content that you voluntarily disclose on the Web Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Any reviews that you submit to the Web Site may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
3. MeasuredUp may not use your email address or other PI to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Web Site changes or for customer service purposes).
4. MeasuredUp may use both your PI and certain non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Web Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
6. MeasuredUp may employ other trusted companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Such third parties may have access to our Users' PI in order to provide these services to us on our behalf solely for such purposes; however, they are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
7. MeasuredUp may not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your PI to third parties unless disclosed herein or at the time such information is collected or unless you otherwise give consent, other than in the following limited circumstances:
b. Corporate Change: MeasuredUp may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose user information, including PI, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other fundamental corporate change respecting the Web Site.
2. MeasuredUp takes steps to secure the data you submit to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our user data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to MeasuredUp, and you do so at your own risk.
Third-party Advertisers:1. MeasuredUp permits other companies, called ‘third-party ad servers’ or ‘ad networks’, to deliver advertisements within the Web Site. They may also use other tools to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize advertising content.
2. As noted above, MeasuredUp does not provide any PI to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if MeasuredUp is requested by an advertiser to show an advertisement to a certain audience and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may determine that you fit the profile of the audience it is trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Web Site, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any PI), to calculate which ads it should send to you.